Sajid Habib Constructions has estimated hundreds of Villa in Dubai, UAE. We would like to share our technical know-how and experience by providing you an instant budget for construction of Villa in Dubai, UAE.
This estimate/budget for a villa can guide you to plan the villa and its parameter which shall meet your requirements and costs.
We shall need the following parameters from you to estimate the costs – Plot area and dimensions as per affection plan of your plot, required floor areas for basement, ground floor, first floor and roof floor, optional areas like service block and majlis. This tool works for villa with plot area ranging between 400(m²) [4,305 sft] to 10,000(m²) [107,640 sft].
You can use the estimating tool to get a budgetary estimate of your villa.
Once you submit the form, we shall send you a detailed estimate as per your requirements.
Inclusions in scope of work:
- Design & Planning: Preparation of concept drawing for client approval, preparing detailed design and drawing for authority approvals, and obtaining approvals from authorities. (Dubai Municipality, Trakhees, and Dubai Development Authority).
- Preliminaries : Establishing site offices, temporary fence, labour rest areas, project signboard, preparation of shop drawings, site administration, water and electricity required for construction etc.
- Shell and Core Works: Excavation, Reinforced concrete works, block-work, plaster and waterproofing.
- Finishing Works: Floor and wall tiles, Painting, Wooden Doors, Aluminium Windows, Metal works and False Ceiling Works.
- MEP works: Electrical (Including Light Fittings), Water supply and Drainage works (Including Sanitary-ware) and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Site Development Works: Boundary Wall, Interlock and kerb-stone works, Entrance gates etc.
This estimates are indicative for budgetary purposes. Once we receive your details we shall contact you to give you detailed estimate with list of inclusions and exclusions.